Friday, October 13, 2006

Introduction

Hi! I am a 3rd year medical student at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in Greece. It is a 6 year curriculum: the 2,5 first years are the preclinical years and the last 3,5 are the clinical years. The academic year is divided in two semesters. The courses taught during the 5th semester are Microbiology and immunology, Pathology, Pathophysiology, Hygiene and Medical justice. I have done three internet based research projects entitled 'Transposition of the great vessels', 'Pathology of diabetes mellitus type 1' and 'Leukemia and Down synrome'. Moreover, I did a register of the medical books in my hometown published before 1930 for the course History of medicine taught in the second semester.
In my free time I like taking care of the 23 stray cats that live in our yard for which I am going to talk about in a future post.

2 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Hi! I'm a medical student from India.
I read that u had done 3 internet-based research projects.
I'd be very grateful if u cld send me details....if the articles/reports are what i assume they are, i'm interested in citing them for a paper which i'm writing...THANKS

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Lins said...

Congratulations to med21 for taking her degree this summer!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home